Saturday 22 October 2011

Before I sleep

And so the dreams begin.. again - besotted with him, a friend
Enamoured and charmed- enraptured in fondness, every moment away my heart begins to ache
I miss you 99.99% of each and everyday
The comments and the whispers, the truth is honest, between the lines it's dispersed
not sure which foot to place first- but together we find a way
"Your making it hard for me" the lyrics I repeat- my love for you shows- my heart skips a beat
Mood swings-together then apart like shoe strings -happy then sad, confused then mad -enough to confuse a mood ring
Emotions running deep- the tension when you breathe -Speak! - tell me what you think
My mind drifts to your mind - swift and intelligent- gentle but dominating- a lion -I'm not lying
you always amaze me- Pokemon to the great things- things that I can't or wouldn't think -you take me there
pushing me to push me to become aware- to open my mind and release this fear
my mind is open- you placed me here
Handsome and bold -your story untold, meek and free-  a man of integrity, dignity -ambition and dreams
I picture you wearing those black jeans - 'damn
no words can I speak
The cats got my tongue- the jury is hung- this song has been sung -you are.....
the one I think to tell when life's a living hell or when I'm excited -a kid at show 'n tell
your face I see before I go to sleep - in my dreams and awake in my mind you creep
and I let you- I wonder if you feel the same way too? I like you - more than just like I love you and respect you in everyway
One day I hope you decide to be brave and "Express Yourself" before I hit the grave
Too much time with words unsaid- heart so heavy it could leave you dead- lead- get it through your head
you are like ink to this pen - a permanent mark you leave on the heart, this life......
"Your making it hard for me" ...to write, this feeling  so right- jigsaw- the puzzle of life
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment